*These authors contributed equally.
Fox-P3-positive regulatory T cells are present in the skin of generalized atopic eczema patients and are not particularly affected by medium-dose UVA1 therapy
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 23, Issue 2-3, pages 81–85, April/June 2007
How to Cite
Schnopp, C., Rad, R., Weidinger, A., Weidinger, S., Ring, J., Eberlein, B., Ollert, M. and Mempel, M. (2007), Fox-P3-positive regulatory T cells are present in the skin of generalized atopic eczema patients and are not particularly affected by medium-dose UVA1 therapy. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 23: 81–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2007.00284.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 8 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.