Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Evaluation of 308-nm monochromatic excimer light in the treatment of psoriasis vulgaris and palmoplantar psoriasis
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 231–236, October 2008
How to Cite
Han, L., Somani, A.-K., Huang, Q., Fang, X., Jin, Y., Xiang, L.-H. and Zheng, Z.-Z. (2008), Evaluation of 308-nm monochromatic excimer light in the treatment of psoriasis vulgaris and palmoplantar psoriasis. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 24: 231–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2008.00364.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication: 12 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.