Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Effect of one session of ER:YAG laser ablation plus topical 5Fluorouracil on the outcome of short-term NB-UVB phototherapy in the treatment of non-segmental vitiligo: a left–right comparative study
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 322–329, December 2008
How to Cite
Anbar, T. S., Westerhof, W., Abdel-Rahman, A. T., Ewis, A. A. and El-Khayyat, M. A. (2008), Effect of one session of ER:YAG laser ablation plus topical 5Fluorouracil on the outcome of short-term NB-UVB phototherapy in the treatment of non-segmental vitiligo: a left–right comparative study. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 24: 322–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2008.00385.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication: 6 June 2008
Vol. 25, Issue 1, 61, Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!