Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Cell-density-dependent changes in mitochondrial membrane potential and reactive oxygen species production in human skin cells post sunlight exposure
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 311–317, December 2010
How to Cite
Zanchetta, L. M., Kirk, D., Lyng, F., Walsh, J. and Murphy, J. E. J. (2010), Cell-density-dependent changes in mitochondrial membrane potential and reactive oxygen species production in human skin cells post sunlight exposure. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 26: 311–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2010.00551.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication: 1 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!