Conflicts of interest: All authors take responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the data reported. The corresponding author has the final responsibility for the decision to submit the manuscript for publication. Jining Tao was the project supervisor of Shanghai Fudan-zhangjiang Bio-Pharmaceutical Co Ltd. The other authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Efficacy and safety of hemoporfin in photodynamic therapy for port-wine stain: a multicenter and open-labeled phase IIa study
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 17–23, February 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Zhou, Z., Zhou, G., Tu, P., Zheng, Q., Tao, J., Gu, Y. and Zhu, X. (2011), Efficacy and safety of hemoporfin in photodynamic therapy for port-wine stain: a multicenter and open-labeled phase IIa study. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 27: 17–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2010.00555.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 22 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.