Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Targeted phototherapy in combination with drug therapy for segmental vitiligo
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 108–110, April 2011
How to Cite
Lee, D.-Y., Kim, C.-R. and Lee, J.-H. (2011), Targeted phototherapy in combination with drug therapy for segmental vitiligo. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 27: 108–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2011.00566.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 1 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.