Conflicts of interest: The authors are employees of the study sponsor, Light Sciences Oncology, Inc.
Characterization of cutaneous photosensitivity in healthy volunteers receiving talaporfin sodium
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 85–89, April 2011
How to Cite
Bromley, E., Briggs, B., Keltner, L. and Wang, S.-S. (2011), Characterization of cutaneous photosensitivity in healthy volunteers receiving talaporfin sodium. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 27: 85–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2011.00573.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 1 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!