Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Psoralen and ultraviolet A in the treatment of granuloma annulare
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 81–84, April 2011
How to Cite
Browne, F., Turner, D. and Goulden, V. (2011), Psoralen and ultraviolet A in the treatment of granuloma annulare. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 27: 81–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2011.00574.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 24 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.