Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Diallyl sulfide protects against ultraviolet B-induced skin cancers in SKH-1 hairless mouse: analysis of early molecular events in carcinogenesis
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 138–146, June 2011
How to Cite
Cherng, J.-M., Tsai, K.-D., Perng, D.-S., Wang, J.-S., Wei, C.-C. and Lin, J.-C. (2011), Diallyl sulfide protects against ultraviolet B-induced skin cancers in SKH-1 hairless mouse: analysis of early molecular events in carcinogenesis. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 27: 138–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2011.00582.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication: 9 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.