Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Treatment of giant Bowen's disease with sequential use of photodynamic therapy and imiquimod cream
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 164–166, June 2011
How to Cite
Sotiriou, E., Lallas, A., Apalla, Z. and Ioannides, D. (2011), Treatment of giant Bowen's disease with sequential use of photodynamic therapy and imiquimod cream. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 27: 164–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2011.00586.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication: 21 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!