Conflicts of interest:
Photoinduced dermatitis and oral lichenoid reaction in a chronic myeloid leukemia patient treated with imatinib mesylate
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 2–5, Febuary 2012
How to Cite
Brazzelli, V., Muzio, F., Manna, G., Moggio, E., Vassallo, C., Orlandi, E., Fiandrino, G., Lucioni, M. and Borroni, G. (2012), Photoinduced dermatitis and oral lichenoid reaction in a chronic myeloid leukemia patient treated with imatinib mesylate. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 28: 2–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2011.00621.x
This case report has been presented as a Poster in the EADV Congress of Berlin, October 7th–10th 2009.
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.