Conflicts of interest:
Effect of PUVA therapy on melanocytes and keratinocytes in non-segmental vitiligo: histopathological, immuno-histochemical and ultrastructural study
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 17–25, Febuary 2012
How to Cite
Anbar, T. S., El-Sawy, A. E., Attia, S. K., Barakat, M. T., Moftah, N. H., El-Ammawy, T. S., Abdel-Rahman, A. T. and El-Tonsy, M. H. (2012), Effect of PUVA therapy on melanocytes and keratinocytes in non-segmental vitiligo: histopathological, immuno-histochemical and ultrastructural study. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 28: 17–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2011.00631.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.