Conflicts of interest:
Comparison of the efficacy of ALA-PDT using an excimer-dye laser (630 nm) and a metal-halide lamp (600 to 740 nm) for treatment of Bowen's disease
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 142–146, June 2012
How to Cite
Mizutani, K., Akita, Y., Yanagishita, T., Kimura, M., Tanaka, T., Kinoshita, Y., Nakano, A., Tamada, Y., Matsumoto, Y. and Watanabe, D. (2012), Comparison of the efficacy of ALA-PDT using an excimer-dye laser (630 nm) and a metal-halide lamp (600 to 740 nm) for treatment of Bowen's disease. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 28: 142–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2012.00658.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.