Conflicts of interest:
Differentiation of HaCaT cell and melanocyte from their malignant counterparts using micro-Raman spectroscopy guided by confocal imaging
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 147–152, June 2012
How to Cite
Wang, H., Tsai, T.-H., Zhao, J., Lee, A. M. D., Lo, B. K. K., Yu, M., Lui, H., McLean, D. I. and Zeng, H. (2012), Differentiation of HaCaT cell and melanocyte from their malignant counterparts using micro-Raman spectroscopy guided by confocal imaging. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 28: 147–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2012.00660.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Dermatology Foundation
- CIHR Skin Research Training Centre
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation
- BC Hydro Employees Community Services Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.