Conflicts of interest:
Validation of skin surface microtopography as a measure of skin photoaging in a subtropical population aged 40 and over
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 153–158, June 2012
How to Cite
Hughes, M. C., Strutton, G. M., Fourtanier, A. and Green, A. C. (2012), Validation of skin surface microtopography as a measure of skin photoaging in a subtropical population aged 40 and over. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 28: 153–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0781.2012.00661.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- L'Oréal Recherche, Paris, France
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 89912
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.