Dr. Catalá's permanent address is Cátedra de Fisiologia y Bioquimica, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Valencia, Avenida Blasco Ibanéz, 17. Valencia, Spain.
Effects of Melatonin and Control Injections on Pineal Serotonin and Norepinephrine: Afternoon Injections Lower Serotonin Levels Thirty-Six Percent at Light-Dark Transition
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 75–82, January 1984
How to Cite
Catalá, M. D., Du, J.-z., Quay, W.B. and Timiras, P.S. (1984), Effects of Melatonin and Control Injections on Pineal Serotonin and Norepinephrine: Afternoon Injections Lower Serotonin Levels Thirty-Six Percent at Light-Dark Transition. Journal of Pineal Research, 1: 75–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1984.tb00197.x
Dr. Du's permanent address is Northwest Plateau Institute of Biology, Academia Sinica, Xining, Qinghai, China.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received October 20, 1983; accepted December 30, 1983.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!