Pineal Function in Burns: Melatonin Is Not a Marker for General Sympathetic Activity
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 1985
How to Cite
Vaughan, G. M., Taylor, T. J., Pruitt, B. A. and Mason, A. D. (1985), Pineal Function in Burns: Melatonin Is Not a Marker for General Sympathetic Activity. Journal of Pineal Research, 2: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1985.tb00623.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received September 27, 1984; accepted November 9, 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!