Unusual Ultrastructural Features in the Superficial Pineal Gland of the Yellow-Bellied Country Rat (Rattus losea Swinhoe)
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 125–141, April 1989
How to Cite
Huang, H.-T., Lin, H.-S., Sun, J.-H. and Wang, P.-Y. (1989), Unusual Ultrastructural Features in the Superficial Pineal Gland of the Yellow-Bellied Country Rat (Rattus losea Swinhoe). Journal of Pineal Research, 7: 125–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1989.tb00661.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received August 29, 1988; accepted January 9, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!