Melatonin-Induced Suppression of Human Lymphocyte Natural Killer Activity in Vitro
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 153–164, April 1989
How to Cite
Lewiński, A., Zelazowski, P., Sewerynek, E., Zerek-Mełeń, G., Szkudliński, M. and Zelazowska, E. (1989), Melatonin-Induced Suppression of Human Lymphocyte Natural Killer Activity in Vitro. Journal of Pineal Research, 7: 153–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1989.tb00663.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received October 24, 1988; accepted January 3, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!