I. Vigh-Teichmann, Neuroendocrine Laboratory of EKSZ, 2nd Department of Anatomy, Semmelweis University Medical School, Tüzoltó utca 58, H-1094 Budapest, Hungary
GABA-immunoreactive intrinsic and -immunonegative secondary neurons in the cat pineal organ
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 18–29, January 1991
How to Cite
Vigh-Teichmann, I., Petter, H. and Vigh, B. (1991), GABA-immunoreactive intrinsic and -immunonegative secondary neurons in the cat pineal organ. Journal of Pineal Research, 10: 18–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1991.tb00005.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received June 18, 1990; accepted October 3, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!