Dedicated to the memory of Dr. Armando Menendez-Pelaez, a dear friend, an outstanding colleague and an imaginative scientist; Armando died September 10,1994.
A review of the evidence supporting melatonin's role as an antioxidant
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 1995
How to Cite
Reiter, R. J., Melchiorri, D., Sewerynek, E., Poeggeler, B., Barlow-Walden, L., Chuang, J., Ortiz, G. G. and AcuñaCastroviejo, D. (1995), A review of the evidence supporting melatonin's role as an antioxidant. Journal of Pineal Research, 18: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1995.tb00133.x
A summary of a lecture given at Curso International entitled Melatonina: Mecanismos de Accion e Implicaciones Terapeuticas, Oviedo, Spain.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received November 10,1994; accepted December 20,1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!