In memory of Dr. Armando Menéndez-Pélaez, a dear colleague and best friend, whose scientific criticism opened a new perspective in the melatonin mechanism of action.
Minireview: Cell protective role of melatonin in the brain
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 57–63, September 1995
How to Cite
Acufla-Castroviejo, D., Escames, G., Macks, M., Hoyos, A. M., Carballo, A. M., Arauzo, M., Montes, R. and Vives, F. (1995), Minireview: Cell protective role of melatonin in the brain. Journal of Pineal Research, 19: 57–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1995.tb00171.x
Summary of a lecture given at Curso Internacional entitled “Melatonina: Mecanismos de Action e Implications Therapeutics,” December 1994, Oviedo, España.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received February 28,1995; accepted April 20,1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!