Adenosine A2 receptor-mediated stimulation of cyclic AMP in cultured chicken pineal cells
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 72–78, September 1995
How to Cite
Falcón, J., Van Camp, G. and Collin, J. P. (1995), Adenosine A2 receptor-mediated stimulation of cyclic AMP in cultured chicken pineal cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 19: 72–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1995.tb00173.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!