Melatonin stimulates the activity of the detoxifying enzyme glutathione peroxidase in several tissues of chicks
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 111–115, October 1995
How to Cite
Pablos, M. I., Agapito, M. T., Gutierrez, R., Recio, J. M., Reiter, R. J., Barlow-Walden, L., Acuña-Castroviejo, D. and Menendez-Pelaez, A. (1995), Melatonin stimulates the activity of the detoxifying enzyme glutathione peroxidase in several tissues of chicks. Journal of Pineal Research, 19: 111–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1995.tb00178.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received March 22,1995; accepted May 22, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!