The pineal neurohormone melatonin prevents in vivo and in vitro apoptosis in thymocytes
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 178–188, November 1995
How to Cite
Sainz, R. M., Mayo, J. C., Uría, H., Kotler, M., Antolfn, I., Rodriguez, C. and Menendez-Pelaez†, A. (1995), The pineal neurohormone melatonin prevents in vivo and in vitro apoptosis in thymocytes. Journal of Pineal Research, 19: 178–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1995.tb00187.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received August 1,1995; accepted September 11,1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!