Specific binding of 2-[125I]iodomelatonin by rat spleen crude membranes: Day-night variations and effect of pinealectomy and continuous light exposure
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 33–38, January 1996
How to Cite
Rafii-EI-ldrissi, M., Calvo, J. R., Giordano, M. and Guerrero, J. M. (1996), Specific binding of 2-[125I]iodomelatonin by rat spleen crude membranes: Day-night variations and effect of pinealectomy and continuous light exposure. Journal of Pineal Research, 20: 33–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1996.tb00236.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received June 26,1995; accepted October 12,1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!