Ontogeny of pineal melatonin rhythm in rats under 12: 12-hr and 14: 14-hr lightdark conditions
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 155–164, October 1996
How to Cite
Laakso, M.-L., Alila, A., Hätönen, T. and Mustanoja, S. M. (1996), Ontogeny of pineal melatonin rhythm in rats under 12: 12-hr and 14: 14-hr lightdark conditions. Journal of Pineal Research, 21: 155–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1996.tb00283.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received June 21,1996; accepted August 15,1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!