Nocturnal urinary 6-sulfatoxymelatonin and proliferating cell nuclear antigen-immunopositive tumor cells show strong positive correlations in patients with gastrointestinal and lung cancer
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 90–96, September 1997
How to Cite
Bartsch, C., Kvetnoy, I., Kvetnaia, T., Bartsch, H., Molotkov, A., Franz, H., Raikhlin, N. and Mecke, D. (1997), Nocturnal urinary 6-sulfatoxymelatonin and proliferating cell nuclear antigen-immunopositive tumor cells show strong positive correlations in patients with gastrointestinal and lung cancer. Journal of Pineal Research, 23: 90–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1997.tb00340.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- April 16,1997; June 19,1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!