Utility of high doses of melatonin as adjunctive anticonvulsant therapy in a child with severe myoclonic epilepsy: Two years' experience
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 97–105, September 1997
How to Cite
Molina-Carballo, A., Muñoz-Hoyos, A., Reiter, R. J., Sánchez-Forte, M., Moreno-Madrid, F., Rufo-Campos, M., Molina-Font, J. A. and Acuna-Castroviejo, D. (1997), Utility of high doses of melatonin as adjunctive anticonvulsant therapy in a child with severe myoclonic epilepsy: Two years' experience. Journal of Pineal Research, 23: 97–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1997.tb00341.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- April 21,1997; June 13 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!