Protective effect of melatonin in carrageenan-induced models of local inflammation: Relationship to its inhibitory effect on nitric oxide production and its peroxynitrite scavenging activity
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 106–116, September 1997
How to Cite
Cuzzocrea, S., Zingarelli, B., Gilad, E., Hake, P., Salzman, A. L. and Szabó, C. (1997), Protective effect of melatonin in carrageenan-induced models of local inflammation: Relationship to its inhibitory effect on nitric oxide production and its peroxynitrite scavenging activity. Journal of Pineal Research, 23: 106–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1997.tb00342.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- April 28,1997; June 19,1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!