Melatonin prevents apoptosis induced by 6-hydroxydopamine in neuronal cells: Implications for Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 179–192, April 1998
How to Cite
Mayo, J. C., Sainz, R. M., Uria, H., Antolin, I., Esteban, M. M. and Rodriguez, C. (1998), Melatonin prevents apoptosis induced by 6-hydroxydopamine in neuronal cells: Implications for Parkinson's disease. Journal of Pineal Research, 24: 179–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1998.tb00531.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received November 4, 1997; accepted December 1, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!