Physiological levels of melatonin contribute to the antioxidant capacity of human serum
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 59–64, August 1999
How to Cite
Benot, S., Gobema, R., Reiter, R. J., Garcia-Mauriño, S., Osuna, C. and Guerrero, J. M. (1999), Physiological levels of melatonin contribute to the antioxidant capacity of human serum. Journal of Pineal Research, 27: 59–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1999.tb00597.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received September 21, 1998; accepted December 17, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!