Melatonin stimulates proliferation and type I collagen synthesis in human bone cells in vitro
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 106–110, September 1999
How to Cite
Nakade, O., Koyama, H., Ariji, H., Yajima, A. and Kaku, T. (1999), Melatonin stimulates proliferation and type I collagen synthesis in human bone cells in vitro. Journal of Pineal Research, 27: 106–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1999.tb00603.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received September 11, 1998; accepted December 29, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!