Melatonin and protection from genetic damage in blood and bone marrow: Whole-body irradiation studies in mice
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 221–225, November 1999
How to Cite
Vijayalaxmi, Meltz, M. L., Reiter, R. J. and Herman, T. S. (1999), Melatonin and protection from genetic damage in blood and bone marrow: Whole-body irradiation studies in mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 27: 221–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.1999.tb00618.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Received November 25. 1998; accepted February 22, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!