MT-1 melatonin receptor expression increases the antiproliferative effect of melatonin on S-91 murine melanoma cells
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 204–211, April 2004
How to Cite
Kadekaro, A. L., Andrade, L. N. S., Floeter-Winter, L. M., Rollag, M. D., Virador, V., Vieira, W. and Castrucci, A. M. d. L. (2004), MT-1 melatonin receptor expression increases the antiproliferative effect of melatonin on S-91 murine melanoma cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 36: 204–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2004.00119.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Received August 18, 2003; accepted December 8, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!