Age-related changes in serum melatonin in mice: higher levels of combined melatonin and 6-hydroxymelatonin sulfate in the cerebral cortex than serum, heart, liver and kidney tissues
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 217–223, May 2004
How to Cite
Lahiri, D. K., Ge, Y.-W., Sharman, E. H. and Bondy, S. C. (2004), Age-related changes in serum melatonin in mice: higher levels of combined melatonin and 6-hydroxymelatonin sulfate in the cerebral cortex than serum, heart, liver and kidney tissues. Journal of Pineal Research, 36: 217–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2004.00120.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
- Received April 9, 2003; accepted September 12, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!