Present address: Section of Endocrinology, Department of Internal Medicine Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, 06520-8020 CT, USA. E-mail: email@example.com
Melatonin alleviates behavioral deficits associated with apoptosis and cholinergic system dysfunction in the APP 695 transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 129–136, September 2004
How to Cite
Feng, Z., Chang, Y., Cheng, Y., Zhang, B.-l., Qu, Z.-w., Qin, C. and Zhang, J.-t. (2004), Melatonin alleviates behavioral deficits associated with apoptosis and cholinergic system dysfunction in the APP 695 transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Pineal Research, 37: 129–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2004.00144.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2004
- Received February 6, 2004; accepted April 27, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!