Contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin increases cell proliferation in the dentate gyrus of maternally separated rats
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2004
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 193–197, October 2004
How to Cite
Kim, M.-J., Kim, H. K., Kim, B.-S. and Yim, S.-V. (2004), Melatonin increases cell proliferation in the dentate gyrus of maternally separated rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 37: 193–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2004.00157.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2004
- Received January 26, 2004; accepted May 18, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!