Present address: Zheng Feng, Section of Endocrinology, Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520-8020, USA. Tel.: 203 785 6425, E-mail: email@example.com
Long-term effects of melatonin or 17β-estradiol on improving spatial memory performance in cognitively impaired, ovariectomized adult rats
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 198–206, October 2004
How to Cite
Feng, Z., Cheng, Y. and Zhang, J.-t. (2004), Long-term effects of melatonin or 17β-estradiol on improving spatial memory performance in cognitively impaired, ovariectomized adult rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 37: 198–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2004.00158.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Received March 24, 2004; accepted May 19, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!