Protective effect of melatonin on 3-nitropropionic acid-induced oxidative stress in synaptosomes in an animal model of Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 252–256, November 2004
How to Cite
Túnez, I., Montilla, P., Del Carmen Muñoz, M., Feijóo, M. and Salcedo, M. (2004), Protective effect of melatonin on 3-nitropropionic acid-induced oxidative stress in synaptosomes in an animal model of Huntington's disease. Journal of Pineal Research, 37: 252–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2004.00163.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2004
- Received May 7, 2004; accepted June 28, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!