Melatonin modulates aromatase activity in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 136–142, March 2005
How to Cite
Cos, S., Martínez-Campa, C., Mediavilla, M. D. and Sánchez-Barceló, E. J. (2005), Melatonin modulates aromatase activity in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 38: 136–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2004.00186.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Received June 18, 2004; accepted September 14, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!