Melatonin acts as a growth-stimulating compound in some monocot species
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 137–142, September 2005
How to Cite
Hernández-Ruiz, J., Cano, A. and Arnao, M. B. (2005), Melatonin acts as a growth-stimulating compound in some monocot species. Journal of Pineal Research, 39: 137–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2005.00226.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Received December 2, 2004; accepted February 9, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!