Selective CCK-A but not CCK-B receptor antagonists inhibit HT-29 cell proliferation: synergism with pharmacological levels of melatonin
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 243–250, October 2005
How to Cite
González-Puga, C., García-Navarro, A., Escames, G., León, J., López-Cantarero, M., Ros, E. and Acuña-Castroviejo, D. (2005), Selective CCK-A but not CCK-B receptor antagonists inhibit HT-29 cell proliferation: synergism with pharmacological levels of melatonin. Journal of Pineal Research, 39: 243–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2005.00239.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received January 19, 2005; accepted March 28, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!