High concentrations of the melatonin metabolite, N1-acetyl-N 2-formyl-5-methoxykynuramine, in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with meningitis: a possible immunomodulatory mechanism
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 302–306, October 2005
How to Cite
De Oliveira Silva, S., Ximenes, V. F., Livramento, J. A., Catalani, L. H. and Campa, A. (2005), High concentrations of the melatonin metabolite, N1-acetyl-N 2-formyl-5-methoxykynuramine, in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with meningitis: a possible immunomodulatory mechanism. Journal of Pineal Research, 39: 302–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2005.00247.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Received January 18, 2005; accepted April 27, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!