Protective role of melatonin in pinealectomized rat brains: in vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopic analysis
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2005
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 342–345, November 2005
How to Cite
Hascalik, S., Celik, O., Karakas, H. M., Parlakpinar, H., Firat, A. K. and Ozsahin, M. (2005), Protective role of melatonin in pinealectomized rat brains: in vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopic analysis. Journal of Pineal Research, 39: 342–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2005.00255.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2005
- Received February 28, 2005; accepted May 10, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!