Beneficial pleiotropic actions of melatonin in an experimental model of septic shock in mice: regulation of pro-/anti-inflammatory cytokine network, protection against oxidative damage and anti-apoptotic effects
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 400–408, November 2005
How to Cite
Carrillo-Vico, A., Lardone, P. J., Naji, L., Fernández-Santos, J. M., Martín-Lacave, I., Guerrero, J. M. and Calvo, J. R. (2005), Beneficial pleiotropic actions of melatonin in an experimental model of septic shock in mice: regulation of pro-/anti-inflammatory cytokine network, protection against oxidative damage and anti-apoptotic effects. Journal of Pineal Research, 39: 400–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2005.00265.x
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
- Received March 25, 2005; accepted June 6, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!