Role of endogenous melatonin in the oxidative homeostasis of the extracellular striatal compartment: a microdialysis study in PC12 cells in vitro and in the striatum of freely moving rats
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 409–418, November 2005
How to Cite
Rocchitta, G., Migheli, R., Mura, M. P., Esposito, G., Marchetti, B., Desole, M. S., Miele, E. and Serra, P. A. (2005), Role of endogenous melatonin in the oxidative homeostasis of the extracellular striatal compartment: a microdialysis study in PC12 cells in vitro and in the striatum of freely moving rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 39: 409–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2005.00266.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Received April 27, 2005; accepted June 10, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!