Melatonin counteracts inducible mitochondrial nitric oxide synthase-dependent mitochondrial dysfunction in skeletal muscle of septic mice
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2005
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 71–78, January 2006
How to Cite
Escames, G., López, L. C., Tapias, V., Utrilla, P., Reiter, R. J., Hitos, A. B., León, J., Rodríguez, M. I. and Acuña-Castroviejo, D. (2006), Melatonin counteracts inducible mitochondrial nitric oxide synthase-dependent mitochondrial dysfunction in skeletal muscle of septic mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 40: 71–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2005.00281.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2005
- Received July 19, 2005; accepted August 17, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!