Inverse correlation between endogenous melatonin levels and oxidative damage in some tissues of SAM P8 mice
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 153–157, March 2006
How to Cite
Lardone, P. J., Alvarez-García, Ó., Carrillo-Vico, A., Vega-Naredo, I., Caballero, B., Guerrero, J. M. and Coto-Montes, A. (2006), Inverse correlation between endogenous melatonin levels and oxidative damage in some tissues of SAM P8 mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 40: 153–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2005.00289.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Received June 21, 2005; accepted September 23, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!