Melatonin stimulates glucose transport via insulin receptor substrate-1/phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway in C2C12 murine skeletal muscle cells
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 67–72, August 2006
How to Cite
Ha, E., Yim, S.-V., Chung, J.-H., Yoon, K.-S., Kang, I., Cho, Y. H. and Baik, H. H. (2006), Melatonin stimulates glucose transport via insulin receptor substrate-1/phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway in C2C12 murine skeletal muscle cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 41: 67–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2006.00334.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Received December 30, 2005; accepted March 27, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!